Based in US, Brazil, UK
ARENA GODS® is Spectacle Combat, a top-down, arena fighting game where 2 to 4 gladiators compete for the crowd’s favor in an anything goes death match spectacle.
You are gladiator.
Brave the arena and win the crowd to seize godhood!
The gates of the Colosseum open!
To be a gladiator in these times is to be one amongst untold thousands.
It is to be bound to the bloodiest sport imaginable.
It is a game you can play today, if you dare.
Forget certainty, for on the Sands anything and everything can happen.
Forget mercy, for in the Arena you will find none,
only an endless cycle of conflict and carnage, and the thirsting roar of the Mob.
But the Mob is as powerful as it is fickle.
Win their favor and you will seize glory.
Disappoint them, and you will not be missed...
- Fight armed or unarmed, strike or grapple, standing or on the ground.
- Every object can be picked up, wielded as a weapon, and thrown as a projectile.
- Most weapons kill in a single hit, but all can be disarmed.
- Each weapon is unique with specific strengths and weaknesses.
- The arena shifts and changes each round.
- Skill and bravado will win the crowd's favor and grant advantage in combat.
ARENA GODS Pre-Alpha Gameplay February 2017 YouTube
ARENA GODS Prototype Playtest Highlights Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The MIX @ SIGGRAPH Official Selection" Los Angeles, USA 2015
- "Busan Indie Connect Festival Audience Award" Busan, Korea 2015
- "IGF China Finalist" Shanghai, China 2015
- "Day of the Devs Official Selection" San Francisco, USA 2015
- "The MIX @ GDC Official Selection" San Francisco, USA 2016
- "SXSW Gamer's Voice Multiplayer Finalist" Austin, USA 2016
- "BitSummit International Award Nominee" Kyoto, Japan 2016
- "Games By The Sea Official Selection" Brighton, UK 2016
- "The MIX @ EVO Official Selection" Las Vegas, USA 2016
- ""Bit Bash Official Selection"" Chicago, USA 2016
- ""IndieCade Official Selection"" Los Angeles, USA 2016
- ""Day of the Devs Official Selection"" San Francisco, USA 2016
- ""SXSW Gamer's Voice Multiplayer Award"" Austin, USA 2017
- "PAX East 2017: A Look At Music And Games"
- Magfest, Magfest
- "The Multiplayer Hit of SXSW - On The Front Line of SXSW 2016"
- Chris Watters, Gamespot
- "Local multiplayer round-up: all the couch games we played at GDC"
- PC Gamer, PC Gamer
- "Episode 279: Horrible Adorable"
- Idle Thumbs, Idle Thumbs
- "Arena Gods - The Most Fun I Had at PAX East"
- Jack Rooney, Knerds Online
- "4 Fantastic Indie Party Games from PAX East"
- Jacob Wood, Indie Hangover
- "Our GDC 2016 Picks"
- Amanda Hudgins, Supersoul
- "Murph's PAX East 2016 indie game awards"
- Mike Murray, Live Geek or Die
- "Bit Bash: Chicago's Alternative Games Festival"
- D. L. Smith-Lee, That Videogame Blog
- "A Taste of Bit Bash 2016"
- Alex Lupella, Hey Poor Player
- "Upcoming Indie Game Gives Bread and Circuses a Modern Twist"
- Kevin Garcia, Monomythic
ARENA GODS for YouTubers
Official Google Form for YouTubers to request copy available at goo.gl.
ARENA GODS on Steam
Official Steam Store Page for ARENA GODS available at store.steampowered.com.
ARENA GODS on Twitter
Official Twitter for ARENA GODS (@ArenaGodsGame) available at twitter.com.
ARENA GODS on Facebook
Official Facebook Page for ARENA GODS (ArenaGodsGame) available at facebook.com.
ARENA GODS on YouTube
Official YouTube Channel for ARENA GODS available at youtube.com.
ARENA GODS on IndieDB
Official IndieDB for ARENA GODS (ArenaGods) available at indiedb.com.
ARENA GODS on Twitch
Official Twitch Channel for ARENA GODS (ArenaGods) available at twitch.tv.
ARENA GODS on Instagram
Official Instagram for ARENA GODS (ArenaGods) available at instagram.com.
Supertype is an international independent game studio currently making ARENA GODS.
More information on Supertype, our logo & relevant media are available here.
ARENA GODS Credits
Technical Art, Freelancer
3D Rigging, Freelancer
Logo Design, Freelancer