Based in New York City
Press / Business Contact:
Supertype is an independent game studio currently making ARENA GODS.
Originally founded in Beijing, China, the studio is based in New York City with team members spread out around the world.
Arena Gods Pre-Alpha Playtest Highlights Teaser YouTube
Fantastic Arcade 2015: World Premiere ARENA GODS Tournament YouTube
There are far more images available for Supertype, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The MIX @ SIGGRAPH Official Selection" - ARENA GODS, Los Angeles, USA 2015
- "Busan Indie Connect Festival Audience Award" - ARENA GODS, Busan, Korea 2015
- "IGF China Finalist" - ARENA GODS, Shanghai, China 2015
- "Day of the Devs Official Selection" - ARENA GODS, San Francisco, USA 2015
- "The MIX @ GDC Official Selection" - ARENA GODS, San Francisco, USA 2016
- "SXSW Gamer's Voice Multiplayer Finalist" - ARENA GODS, Austin, USA 2016
- "BitSummit International Award Nominee" - ARENA GODS, Kyoto, Japan 2016
- "Games By The Sea Official Selection" - ARENA GODS, Brighton, UK 2016
- "The MIX @ EVO Official Selection" - ARENA GODS, Las Vegas, USA 2016
- ""Bit Bash Official Selection"" - ARENA GODS, Chicago, USA 2016
- "The Multiplayer Hit of SXSW - On The Front Line of SXSW 2016"
- Chris Watters, Gamespot
- "Local multiplayer round-up: all the couch games we played at GDC"
- PC Gamer, PC Gamer
- "Episode 279: Horrible Adorable"
- Idle Thumbs, Idle Thumbs
- "Arena Gods - The Most Fun I Had at PAX East"
- Jack Rooney, Knerds Online
- "4 Fantastic Indie Party Games from PAX East"
- Jacob Wood, Indie Hangover
- "Our GDC 2016 Picks"
- Amanda Hudgins, Supersoul
- "Murph's PAX East 2016 indie game awards"
- Mike Murray, Live Geek or Die
- "Bit Bash: Chicago's Alternative Games Festival"
- D. L. Smith-Lee, That Videogame Blog
- "A Taste of Bit Bash 2016"
- Alex Lupella, Hey Poor Player
- "Upcoming Indie Game Gives Bread and Circuses a Modern Twist"
- Kevin Garcia, Monomythic
Mark Parrish on Twitter
Personal Twitter for Mark Parrish (@bestmarkever) available at twitter.com.
ARENA GODS Development Log
Follow development at indiedb.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Game Design, Code, Business, Supertype
3D Art, Supertype
3D Animation, Freelancer
3D Rigging, Freelancer
Web Design, Freelancer